Wednesday 9 December 2015

Saje; A New Favorite Store?

There is a new store in town and is it unlike anything I have seen here in St. John's before.

You just know Saje is a little different as soon as you walk in, diffusers are filling the air with a slight haze of natural oils, rough wood paneling is everywhere and there are plants and a "living wall" as well.

Saje is a Canadian Company founded in BC. All of the products contain plant-derived essential oils and base ingredients. Pure ingredients straight from nature are environmentally friendly, healthy, and more supportive of the body’s natural breathing, living, and healing functions.

While I am not always conscience of what is in the food I eat or the products I use but I have found myself trying to be a little more aware in the past year or more. I am trying to make better decisions when offered them. That is why I loved walking into Saje and having shelf after shelf of better options laid out for me. I need things to be laid out in front of my face sometimes!

I admit it can be a little overwhelming to walk in there without any prior knowledge of what Saje is and what the products are. So to make it easier for you I am listing my personal 10 must have Saje products.
Jenn's 10 Must Have Saje Products
  1. Peppermint Twist Soap Bar: $5.95
    I love this simple bar of soap in the shower. The peppermint smell perks you up and makes you feel refreshed and it is great for oily skin.
  2. Wellness Wonderland Candle: $19.95 for 100g $29.95 for 200g
    These candles make great gifts, and of course one don't forget yourself. They look nice, smell nice and their story is a great conversation starter. These candles are made with up-cycled frosted glass bottles, that when empty are once again recyclable and the cycle continues. You nose is happy and so is the environment!
  3. B-Gone $14.95
    When it comes to bug repellent I am always wondering about what is in it and should i be putting it on my child. Since she has horrible reactions to bug bites I have to do something. When I say this natural repellent in a spray I was excited to finally have another option.
  4. Owee Magic Aromatherapy Balm $9.95
    Another great kid product, I mean it is called Boo Boo Ointment, how cute is that? This salve is good for minor cuts, scrapes, burns and bruises. Takes my daughters mind right off of the boo boo itself.
  5. Pocket Pharmacy $59.95
    A must have for travelers. This little kit contains 5 therapeutic remedy roll-ons - Peppermint Halo, Stress Release, Pain Release, Immune, and Eater's Digest. My toddler actually ask for eaters digest to be rubbed on her tummy when she has a tummy ache. Much better than her asking for medicine for every little ailment.
  6. Yoga $12.95
    This spray is a lifesaver for me. It has natural antibacterial properties to clean your yoga mats, but for me it does much more. I take boxing classes at a local gym, this spray stays in my bag to spritz the inside of my sweaty gloves to keep them fresh. The girl at teh store said it always works on hockey equipment.
  7. Cellutone Bath & Body Massage Oil: $7.95
    This little oil can be warmed in hot water and rubbed on skin or as I prefer it a teaspoon or two in my bathtub water. It makes my skin s soft and smooth.

  8. Sunset Glow Calming Body Butter 1.4 fl oz $8.95
    This is my go too hand cream to stash in my purse, desk drawer or glove compartment. It feels so soothing and the smell is very nice.

  9.  Quick Study Mental Alertness Mist: $9.95
    A couple of quick sprays in the air above my head and a few deep breaths in and I am ready to take on my day. Quick Study is a mental alertness remedy to naturally enhance your ability to focus and concentrate. I love to spray it over my daughters head when she is not looking before we leave for kindergarten :) This little bottle of spray is also available in roll on for $19.95. My friend uses the roll on when taking university exams. Put a little on your palms and inhale into them.

  10. Konjac Care Bamboo with Charcoal Sponges: $9.95
    Skin care like you've never seen it before. A unique, bamboo charcoal-enriched cleansing sponge that is hard until you put it in water, squeeze out the excess and use it to cleanse and exfoliate your face- let it dry and put it back in it's storage container. How neat is that! Also available in green tea, yam extract and aloe.

Saje is full of amazing products and of course this is just my quick and dirty little list of must haves. There is something for everyone and for whatever ails you. The staff are super helpful. Go check them out!

If you want to check out these products and more online here is there site http://saje.ca/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment