Friday 15 August 2014

Smells Like Roses..... and Olay

As the parent of any toddler knows, nothing is sacred in your house any more, especially the bathroom privacy you once thought must a been a right. Well no, apparently it is a privilege and they make sure you know that.

I actually get a little claustrophobic now when the bathroom door closes behind me!

I was in the bathroom one day and Charlotte walks on in. She promptly screws her face up. "Mommy your bum smells"

"GET OUT!" I exclaim. Mental note: teach Charlotte it is not nice etiquette to wander in people's bathroom and comment on their "business".

A little while later, Charlotte says she is itchy so I get her some lotion for her legs.

She sniffs the lotion. I say "smells nice doesn't it?"

She ponders on this and looks and me and says.

"Yes, you should put some on your bum."

Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment